Positive Pregnancy Test



Hi. Assalamualaikum.

Today I was supposed to puasa ganti. When I woke up to have my sahur, I decided to do a pregnancy test just in case I'm pregnant. And to my surprise, it's two lines! It's positive for the first time in two years! I scream and wake my husband up "Abang, bangun, ada dua line!"


But we are not gonna be too happy yet as you know the pregnancy test might be wrong so we don't wanna get our hopes high. I'll do the pregnancy test again tomorrow to confirm if it's really two lines and then I will go to the clinic to double confirm on that. Alhamdulillah syukur ya Allah if I'm pregnant, but if I'm not we will keep on trying, InsyaAllah will get pregnant soon. So, today I cancelled my puasa ganti because I'm scared it will affect my pregnancy if I really am pregnant (Aminn). Please pray for us. Thank you.


Love,
Nurul

No comments