I am a Pregnant Lady



Hi. Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdullillah, as mentioned in the title, yes I am pregnant. Finally... If you have read my previous post, I just randomly test my pregnancy without any hope because we didn't really tried the past month due to we are still under examination with our Gynae to confirm whether we are infertile or not. We are still yet to know the results for all the tests we did before. And suddenly, we got pregnant! So I guess the quotes "Sometimes what you're looking for comes when you're not looking at all" and "The best things happen unexpectedly" are true. This news is very unexpected and we are so happy and we pray that everything will go smoothly for us on this pregnancy. InsyaAllah.


So, as I've shared with you in my previous post, I've peed on the stick and suddenly it came out as two lines (means positively pregnant). Then, the next morning I peed on the new stick again and it still came out as two lines, yay! But we are still not convinced (you know pregnancy test could be wrong..), so I peed on the third stick the next morning, and we chose to use the Clearblue Digital to confirm our pregnancy, and yes I am pregnant! Alhamdulillah. We test thrice already so we are positive that we are 4 weeks pregnant according to my last first day of menstruation. We'll go to see the doctor at 8 weeks pregnancy so that we can get a clear confirmation. And for now, we will try to protect our baby the best we can. Please pray for us. Thank you.


Love,
Nurul

No comments